Top 5 Reasons I’m done with snow:
1. My pant-legs get soaking wet halfway up to my knee every time I have to walk from my car into a building or vice versa.
2. Greedy snow takes away parking places and forces the parking places that remain much closer together. Also, many people forget how to park in a straight line when they can’t see the lines under the snow. Suddenly they are incapable of telling the difference between a 90 and a 45 degree angle.
3. Zipper forgets how to relieve herself outdoors when there is snow on the ground. Even when we are out with her, commanding her to take care of business, she just stands around, shivering and staring at the snow in bewilderment and spending 4x longer outside in the dreaded snowy cold than if she would have just squatted immediately.
4. Its gross outside and that makes me not want to leave the house. I don’t leave the house and then I go a little crazy. Which should give me that needed momentum to leave, but does just the opposite. And I end up wearing dirty pajamas all day, sitting under a blanket watching a Shark vacuum cleaner infomercial that I’ve seen at least 3 previous times, gradually losing touch with the outside world and with sanity altogether.
5. My car, Sven, is such a dirty boy – inside and out. There’s no point in washing his exterior yet, with more snow a possibility. And its too cold for me to want to vacuum him out. He so wants to be clean.