The Monday List
Sven is our new(ish) car. We adopted him two days before Christmas and we’re in love. I feel like he is the first adult car we’ve ever had. We’re kind of glad our other car died…
1. Sun Roof – lets so much light in, and when you drive near the airport you can see planes flying directly overhead.
2. Tan interior – I’ve always had cars with gray interiors so the first time we test drove Sven, I was unsure about so much tan. Now I’m hooked. It seems so sunny and warm.
3. iPod docking. Finally – I don’t need to bring any cds in the car with me and I can listen to all my podcatst en route. This feature alone is practically worth the price of the car for me.
4. Digital spedometer read-out near windsheild. I really have no excuse for speeding.
5. Personality. I don’t know about other Hondas, but this one is Sweedish and addresses us as Mr. and Mrs. Marksberry. He is very concerned about our safety and has a can-do attitude.